Handccident

You can't never be too old to stop doing dumb stuff. 

This monday, I was going to my weekly big-bottled-water retrieval, when suddenly the big-bottled-place was closed up, because they were doing some remodelations. A'ight, so I went on and tried to look up for other places, and there wasn't any open! So I had to go to a reaaally far away place up a very uphill street, to a place I know that they surely sell bottled-water, and lo it was there open! And I couldn't pay for it! Because they didn't have any point of sale! But they still let me get my bottled-water, and pay them later (which I haven't, because of the next story), and I had to drag the big-ass-bottled-water downhill and to my place under the sun, and I almost melted.

After that, I got home drenched in sweat and almost sun-burned, and it was almost lunch time, so for SOME reason I decided to get back to my room running and hit my entire damn right hand on a wall. So I've spent yesterday and today with a bandage and putting on some ice on my hand, because I really gotta take good care of it, as its my entire medium of work and money.

So, like the grandmas say "quién me manda?". I dunno, running is fun.

Comments

Popular Posts